Stewie’s Greatest Quotes…
Posted on 13 Mar ’11
Post from July 2008:
A friend of mine sent me a very funny video on youtube…and it is fantastic…so i thought i would do an entry on stewie’s (family guy) top 10….
(1) “Stewie: You know, I rather like this God fellow. He’s very theatrical. A little pestilence here, a plague there… Omnipotence…got to get me some of that”
(2)”Baskeball player: Yo man, that’s trippin!
Stewie: Brotha please, you’re the one who’s trippin’! Now go on! Cry home to your momma! She waitin’ for ya!
Basketball player: Now don’t make me stick my size thirteens up yo narrow ass!
Stewie: Oh, sweet! Bring it on bitch! Now how you gonna act?! (Basketball player walks away.) Jeeze! Bringin that trash in here. Dis is my house!!!”
(3) “Stewie to servantsYou. Fetch me my copy of the Wall Street Journal. You two, fight to the death.”
(4) “Stewie to Meg: Did you hear that Meg? Guys can marry other guys now. So…this is awkward, but I mean, if they can do that, that is pretty much it for you, isn’t it? I mean you as well pack it in. Game over.”
(5) “Stewie: Yes I could go for a frozen treat right about now. But no sprinkles. And for every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you”
(6) “Stewie: [After Lois tries to feed Stewie his broccoli “airplane style”] Damn you, Damn the Broccoli, and Damn the Wright Brothers.”
(7) “Stewie: Did you forge my name? How dare you! Is this backwards “S” supposed to be cute? I’m going to crap double for you tonight.”
(8) “Stewie: Damn you vile woman, you’ve impeded my work since the day I escaped your vile womb.”
(9) “Stewie confesses: There’s always been a lot of tension between Lois and me. And it’s not so much that I want to kill her, it’s just, I want her not to be alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. And then I think to myself, ‘My God wouldn’t it be marvelous if i turned out to be a homosexual?”
(10) “Stewie to Janet: Well, I’d love to stay and chat, but you’re a total bitch.”
Props to the creators of Family Guy and Stewie…you make the world a funny place.